 Marketplace / Theory / 2349
Re: eBay viewing change: implications
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 18:41:35 GMT

Using the search to find items still works to see items which aren't in the
gallery, but I suspect that most eBay browsers use the categories rather
than the search.

I have noticed that my auctions have been pretty unsuccessful lately as well.
When I go in via browse, building toys, lego, I get to see everything. Am I
just lucky? OR do most people view the auctions in a different manner?
(please bear in mind that I am not the best with computers & all).

Thanks for any advice.
Jonathan