 Marketplace / Theory / 2336
Re: 10020 limited to 10000 sets or not?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 07:54:22 GMT

"Allan Bedford" <apotomeREMOVE-THIS@altavista.net> wrote in message
news:Gs0qCC.EGJ@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.market.theory, Lawrence Wilkes writes: • snip>
By Zepplin IV are you referring to set 5956 Air Zeppelin?
Were there 3 other Zepplin sets?

Sorry for any confusion.  I figured that since the Zeppelin IV • reference was
initially made in the paragraph about CD's that the intended meaning • would
come through.  I shouldn't have assumed.  :)

Zeppelin IV is the album by Led Zeppelin that contained 'Stairway to
Heaven'.  Among fans and industry folks, it's common to just call it
Zeppelin IV.

Is that the stairway used in some of the castle sets?

I was just trying to use the music industry analogy to illustrate my • point
about LEGO limited editions.

Yes, I did know what you meant. (I am old enough to remember too)
I just couldn't resist.
:-)

regards
lawrence