 Marketplace / Theory / 23
  To Sell or To Auction

How do people decide whether to auction stuff or post it for sale? The MISB Space Shuttles etc. I understand. But I am gathering a collection of parts from various themes that might be more desireable to others and might help me to fund another (...) (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: To Sell or To Auction

(...) I think most people base it on how much time they want to invest, vs. the return they want to achieve. Straight sales are quick, but if you don't know how much the items are worth, you will either quickly sell everything too cheaply, or not (...) (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: To Sell or To Auction

Janet Zorn (lighthouse@bonzai.net) wrote: : How do people decide whether to auction stuff or post it for sale? : The MISB Space Shuttles etc. I understand. : But I am gathering a collection of parts from various themes that : might be more (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.theory)