 Marketplace / Theory / 2153
  Re: Not a lot of love lost between PayPal and eBay!

Larry & All, (...) Indeed. I received the same e-mails, "delete". Seems pretty weird, if you ask me. (...) Well, all well and good, but there should be options on E-Bay on when you list. Since I do most of my own setups, I don't think I have had a (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Not a lot of love lost between PayPal and eBay!

(...) I think the main problem was that eBay changed the defaults when listing to automatically add the billpoint logo to the auctions of everyone who had ever opened a billpoint account. This would mostly effect those people using bulk listing (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.theory)