 Marketplace / Theory / 2048
  Re: Here we go again.

(...) I have 29000 pieces just in one set (5542), or did, till I started using it for raw material for Milton Train Works. (but maybe I am not a consumer any more... more of a nutcase, I guess, when it comes to quantity). I think I have his size (...) (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Here we go again.

(...) Heh. (...) It's utter silliness, if you ask me! It might be believable if he had said, "these sets come from the largest collection owned by a consumer" - it would be harder to question, anyway... I could have said that about my current slew (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Here we go again.

(...) Yeah, I've got his entire collection beat in just blue tubs alone (and used to have it beat in 5571s), and I don't own ANYWHERE near as many as several other people. I have 60+ tubs, but not sure how many. Of course, I'm getting ready to sort (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.market.theory)