 Marketplace / Theory / 2014
  Re: The meaning of "Complete"

(...) I bought only one open set. It had a few minor missing parts and one major missing part (a red Technic chair). That's only if you count just the main model [1], If you count the alternative model [2] it had a lot of missing parts, mainly (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: The meaning of "Complete"

(...) I guess this was the other angle to my question. Most people have commented on missing pieces, but not many on substituted ones. I get parts subsituted like this all them time, although they are generally at least the correct colour. Some (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.theory)