 Marketplace / Theory / 2009
  Why do sellers do........

Ok, I was looking on EBAY for printed legos and I have come across a few listings now and in the past of lots of printed parts were being offered ~ ok, so whats the big deal you ask? Well why if you were selling a lot of printed parts would you have (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.general)

  Re: Why do sellers do........

(...) Probably because the more time you spend preparing an auction, the less economical it becomes. Scatter out the items to be sold, take one or two snapshots with the digital camera, upload, and repeat for all the auctions you're running. If you (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Why do sellers do........

(...) There's a more sinister variant reason: Because the seller intends to replace the .jpg on his or her server once you've won the lot, deliver what's in the new .jpg, and be immune from real complaint (as you can't tell what they did on *their* (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.theory)