 Marketplace / Theory / 2009
2008  |  2010
Subject:
Why do sellers do........
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 14:54:11 GMT

Ok, I was looking on EBAY for printed legos and I have come across a few
listings now and in the past of lots of printed parts were being offered ~
ok, so whats the big deal you ask?  Well why if you were selling a lot of
printed parts would you have some, or even most of the parts *upside down* I
see this more often than one would think, what are the sellers thinking?
When I see this there is never a list of what you are getting, just
something like 'see the pic' I guess kudos go out to the sellers who make
sure you can see all the printed parts in the pic, lol! So what are you
wondering why sellers do?
Mark P
mfuss903@aol.com