 Marketplace / Theory / 1976
    Re: PayPal policy change —Ben Gatrelle
   (...) from the bottom of (URL) How can I contact customer service? If you have questions regarding our service, you can contact us via email at service@paypal.com or via telephone at (402) 935-7733 Monday through Friday between the hours of 4am and (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.services)

        Re: PayPal policy change —Helge Viker
    (...) Thanks Ben, I did call them. My intention were to skip the first layer of answering people, and go directily for a manager of some type. The first lady I spoke to insisted on that she were the one to talk, and that there were no need to go (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.services)