 Marketplace / Theory / 1935
    set database etiquette —Andreas Stabno
   I'd like to hear your opinions on the proper way to contact members who indicate that they would like to buy a specific set: If someone wants to buy a set that another person has for sale, I assume it's kosher to contact them directly about (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: set database etiquette —Todd Lehman
   (...) I don't see why not... If it's on their public want list. (...) I think they'd probably appreciate it. --Todd (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.theory)