 Marketplace / Theory / 1935
1934  |  1936
Subject:
set database etiquette
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 17:19:37 GMT

I'd like to hear your opinions on the proper way to contact members who
indicate that they would like to buy a specific set:

If someone wants to buy a set that another person has for sale, I assume
it's kosher to contact them directly about transaction details, right?
Would it also be acceptable to direct potential buyers to a web site listing
the set that they are interested in as well as other sets?  I'm thinking of
the situation where someone says, "I have a set that you want and you can
find details at this location..."

What do you think?

Theorize well,

Andreas Stabno