 Marketplace / Theory / 1936
Re: set database etiquette
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 04:04:36 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, "Andreas Stabno" <similego@home.com> writes:
I'd like to hear your opinions on the proper way to contact members who
indicate that they would like to buy a specific set:

If someone wants to buy a set that another person has for sale, I assume
it's kosher to contact them directly about transaction details, right?

I don't see why not...  If it's on their public want list.

Would it also be acceptable to direct potential buyers to a web site listing
the set that they are interested in as well as other sets?  I'm thinking of
the situation where someone says, "I have a set that you want and you can
find details at this location..."

What do you think?

I think they'd probably appreciate it.

--Todd