 Marketplace / Theory / 1738
  Re: Cool new features at Brickbay

D. Jezek wrote in message ... (...) But Dan, that still requires you to know what the part is called. Searching by part number is great when you have this weird doohickey, you don't know what it's called, but it has the number on it, so you can (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Cool new features at Brickbay

(...) I suspect that SQL treats data type currency as a character and not a number. MS Access doesn't. Everything works fine on my test system (MS access). To make a long story short, character data will always be higher than a number. So "0.75" (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.theory)