 Marketplace / Theory / 1706
  Some questions about parts selling.

I've had some thoughts churning around in my head recently generally related to parts selling and how I can streamline the process, and it never hurts to open the door and get more input. I noticed that my most recent sale announcement got less (...) (24 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Some questions about parts selling.

(...) a (...) James, While I think your points below may be contributing to your decrease in sales, I think that you are missing an important one. The time of year. From selling last year at this time, i know it is going to be slow probably until (...) (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Some questions about parts selling.

Hi all, I think James made some good points here. I recently started a shop on brickbay (Markslegoland) and have to say I haven't had much luck. Granted, my inventory is still small and am looking to add. I agree with James that it is much easier to (...) (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

Mark van 't Hooft <markslegoland@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G4KGu9.IEH@lugnet.com... (...) brickbay (...) inventory (...) easier (...) sell (...) from (...) looking to (...) brickbay. (...) I believe it is necessary to offer a wide variety (...) (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.theory)