 Marketplace / Theory / 1673
  Re: So what would you do?

(...) Yep. That's another issue. As Lar mentioned, this really isn't fair since as far as the seller is concerned, my participation was fine... That's part of the curse of feedback. It also borders on going against the Ebay terms of use since they (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: So what would you do?

(...) You might want to reflect on the above. Is it really fair to demand a seller NEVER fail to notice a clone brick? I've sorted many used parts lots, carefully looking for non-LEGO bricks, only to weeks later discover a non-LEGO brick hiding in (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.theory)