 Marketplace / Theory / 165
    EBAY FEEDBACK. —Scott Arthur
   1. Just under two months ago I "sold" two Technic sets to a single buyer in separate auctions. He has never paid, and has wasted my time. This morning I plucked you the courage to post 2 lots of negative feedback (1 for each auction) and claim (...) (25 years ago, 25-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: EBAY FEEDBACK. —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) So that one person has the ability to trash the feedback rating of someone as a personal vendetta. (...) Hunh? (...) Nor am I, but I don't see anything wrong with it as it is closely related to an auction issue. --Chris (25 years ago, 29-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.theory)