 Marketplace / Theory / 165
164  |  166
Subject:
EBAY FEEDBACK.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 12:50:28 GMT

1. Just under two months ago I "sold" two Technic sets to a single buyer in
separate auctions. He has never paid, and has wasted my time. This morning I
plucked you the courage to post 2 lots of negative feedback (1 for each
auction) and claim credits. However, ebay does not allow a users to post two
lots of negative feedback for any one buyer. Why is this? Do auctions do
this?

2. I'm not sure if this is the correct group for this post.

Scott A.