 Marketplace / Theory / 172
Re: EBAY FEEDBACK.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 1999 13:20:54 GMT

Scott-A wrote:

1. Just under two months ago I "sold" two Technic sets to a single buyer in
separate auctions. He has never paid, and has wasted my time. This morning I
plucked you the courage to post 2 lots of negative feedback (1 for each
auction) and claim credits. However, ebay does not allow a users to post two
lots of negative feedback for any one buyer. Why is this?

So that one person has the ability to trash the feedback rating of
someone as a personal vendetta.

Do auctions do this?

Hunh?

2. I'm not sure if this is the correct group for this post.

Nor am I, but I don't see anything wrong with it as it is closely
related to an auction issue.

--Chris