 Marketplace / Theory / 1628
    Set Parting Question —Craig Livingston
   I have a couple of MISB Sphinx Secret Surprises (about 5 of them) that, due to the relative small market value versus retail, I am considering parting and selling, rather than selling on EBay. I have never done this before. How do you tell if the (...) (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: Set Parting Question —John Robert-Blaze Kanehl
   (...) Well having 5 is a good number to start at... Look at parting out as trading time for money. In other words, keep it simple and it may be easier and more profitable. It depends how much you paid for these sets... Sometimes I hold onto things (...) (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.theory)