 Marketplace / Theory / 1622
1621  |  1623
Subject:
Ebay question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 21:04:03 GMT

I was browsing around Ebay and found this interesting auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=450224194

Read the text and compare it to the picture... Something is terribly wrong.

As a beginner browsing Ebay, are there things i need to know before using
it(As a buyer) not to be fooled?
Some good advice would be helpful, and highly appreciated.
Thanks for reading!

/Joakim