 Marketplace / Theory / 1619
  Question

I think this is the right place to post this... Anyway, my question is this. I don't know much about collecting Lego or anything at all. I do know that some people will go out and buy loads of a certain set and then sell it off 10 years later. So (...) (24 years ago, 1-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Question

(...) Seems as good as any. (...) I doubt it. Anyone out there doing that? I think you would be better off buying into a mutual fund. (...) You find sets of all ages on eBay etc. But they've rarely been held as an investment. Sometimes, a supply (...) (24 years ago, 1-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Question

(...) Oops, make that 8880. Chris (24 years ago, 1-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.theory)