 Marketplace / Theory / 1619
1618  |  1620
Subject:
Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 2000 22:16:56 GMT

I think this is the right place to post this...
Anyway, my question is this. I don't know much about collecting Lego or
anything at all. I do know that some people will go out and buy loads of a
certain set and then sell it off 10 years later. So what I'm wondering is, how
long will sets like that be found on auctions, ebay, etc? Will most people
wait a LOONG time, until the sets are worth like $500? Or will they sell them
sooner? Thanks,
     -dead