 Marketplace / Theory / 1579
  Value of 1682 Space Shuttle

I've been watching eBay somewhat to try and determine if it is worth selling a 1682. It looks like it isn't, they've been going for under $50 (well, a NISB one did seem to go for $150 or so recently, but mine definitely is used). This eBay auction: (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Value of 1682 Space Shuttle

(...) I would say that Blacktron1 got a heck of a deal on that lot. I don't follow eBay all that closely any more, too many lots (C.F. "nobody goes there any more, it's too crowded"), but if I had seen that I would have snapped it up. (...) You may (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.theory)