 Marketplace / Theory / 1541
  Re: Cancelling orders -- a Brickbay issue

FYI, I continue to buy from Susan too (buy a LOT, actually), but find myself having to do the same thing - take the trash out immediately after receiving a package from her, and drop her parts right into cleaner for a minimum of one day. I love the (...) (24 years ago, 11-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Smoky parts from Susan

I too have found Susan's stuff to reek of smoke. I usually air it out for a few days before setting it aside for later sorting. I agree with Tom and Frank's thoughts....perhaps one of us could e-mail her and ask about the situation?? Is there (...) (24 years ago, 11-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Smoky parts from Susan

I have also purchased from Susan. Paul, I would caution that your email to Susan be sensitive to the fact that she is probably the smoker. A good remedy to get rid of the smoke that I used: put the pieces in a tub of Pampers baby wipes. I used an (...) (24 years ago, 11-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Smoky parts from Susan

Yup, I figured it was she, so I was gonna explain and ask...we have a good rapport, that's why I volunteered... Paul (...) leverage. (...) bearitone@my-deja.com (...) (24 years ago, 11-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Smoky parts from Susan

Just thought I'd toss in my $.02. Yes, Susan's parts are smoky and a day of cleaning is required in order to use them, but I can't ever recall an order from here that wasn't exactly as she advertised it, i.e. all the parts were present and accounted (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.theory)