 Marketplace / Theory / 1512
Re: 3900 Lego lots on ebay (actually 3015)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 16:01:11 GMT

The difference between John's number and Scott's number is related to these
factors, most likely:

1) Old Lego diecast cars & traucks aren't usually in the Lego subgroup, the are
in the diecast subgroup of Toys

2) Lego Japan nodders and porcelainware is not in the Lego toy group, but would
be found in a search

3) Lego software isn't in toys:Lego but would be found in the search

4) Misc other items containing the word Lego (websites, collections of McD
toys) wouldn't be in the lego group but would be found in a search

Basically, the search that Scott did casts a wider net than just the Lego
group.

If I append this parameter to Scott's URL, I narrow the search to 3600 items.

&exclude=&category0=220&

This parameter limits the search to the toys/bean bag/plush super-group, still
wider than the Lego subgroup.

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115