 Marketplace / Theory / 1502
Re: 3900 Lego lots on ebay (actually 3015)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 11:51:20 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Scott Arthur writes:
I used to casually track the amount of lego lots on ebay. I have not really
checked it for a couple of months, but I was _very_ surprised to see today that
there are now 3900 lots up for grabs (none are mine).

I had noticed last week that prices are low right now - I assumed it was a
Summer lull, but perhaps the large number of lots is also adding to this.

Has anyone been more actively looking at this?

Scott A