 Marketplace / Theory / 146
  Re: Is it an auction or not? (was: WTB Train Parts)

(...) I was kind of wondering the same thing. Although I wasn't thinking of a group, but more of a web-app. Steve (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Is it an auction or not? (was: WTB Train Parts)

(...) Sounds good to me. You volunteering to write it? :) If so, I'll host it. (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Is it an auction or not? (was: WTB Train Parts)

(...) Let me think about it. I'm setting up for a parts sale (hopefully will be posted tonight), and then I've *got* to polish off another update to LDao. Then maybe I can think about learning how to work the web. Steve "How do you spell Java?" (...) (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.theory)