 Marketplace / Theory / 1392
    Re: Credit Card Number storage - Good or Bad? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) In favor if there is some assurance you did it right. It's a huge convenience. However I am just as happy to X/Paypal which requires no storage on your site. (I am wondering if it is more convenient for the buyer to have Paypal generate a (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: Credit Card Number storage - Good or Bad? —Scott Edward Sanburn
     Larry, (...) convenience. (...) site. (...) generate (...) initiated (...) Well, I am using a shopping cart program called Miva Merchant, and the credit card processing is through (URL) don't know if you are familiar with them or not. I am pretty (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

         Re: Credit Card Number storage - Good or Bad? —Christopher Layton
     Hi Scott S. (...) MIVA Merchant is excellent shopping cart and more stable & secure credit card processing. My business is BRICK Direct www.brickdirect.com and use full MIVA Merchant program. It really very friendly and easy. I believe that you use (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: Credit Card Number storage - Good or Bad? —Scott Edward Sanburn
   To All, Alright, I exchanged a lot of e-mails and a lot of web borwsing, and found out what and how the system works. I don't store the numbers, it is just sent to verisign.com, who handles all the credit card processing,t hrough a secure site from (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.theory)