 Marketplace / Theory / 1385
  Re: Credit Card Number storage - Good or Bad?

Do it. I'm perfectly comfortable with services that give me the option of keeping my credit card number on file. Just make it an option, and make that you're doing it very well disclosed. Actually, I find it difficult to believe that any business (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Credit Card Number storage - Good or Bad?

Cary, (...) I have to play around with it a little. I am finishing up the hard part, getting everything working right. I have used it a number of times just testing it with my credit cards. I never had a problem with any sites I have used it before, (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Credit Card Number storage - Good or Bad?

Cary, (...) Oops, I was thinking about this pushing carts in the rain, and I forgot the biggest reason of all! When an order uses the credit card, it does my real-time inventory management for me. So if someone bought 8 of the 102 Jar Jar's or (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Credit Card Number storage - Good or Bad?

(...) Depending on your processor, this actually is a common practice. Brickmania does not. DYA does not. Those were the first two I thought of. (...) Think international, my friend. TO the person who said don't do it... Scott should make it a user (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.theory)