 Marketplace / Theory / 1380
  Re: Ames 75% Star Wars LEGO

(...) I hit another Ames as a favor to a fellow AFOL...Due to long check out lines, numerous screaming babies and a couple Irate seniors at Customer Service, the manager waved to the Cashier in front of me to mark them down and get the ine (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Ames 75% Star Wars LEGO

(...) Sigh...yes, that's an impressive stack. I hope you're planning to build, suh! ;) I've had to put most of my back sets in storage because of this haul. Methinks the fire sale will begin sooner than I'd planned... (...) Yep, they're always (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.theory)