 Marketplace / Theory / 1374
  Re: Ames 75% Star Wars LEGO

(...) I'm beginning to believe that K-Mart rudeness and inept customer-service is universal; I've had bad experiences at 3 different K-Marts in my area - the managers treated me with contempt when I once tried to score a discount on opened (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Ames 75% Star Wars LEGO

(...) I must say that I have only had one problem at a K-Mart, in this springs BOGO sale when I found an old set which didn't come up in their computer as LEGO, and had difficulty convincing the customer (un)service person that the set really was a (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Ames 75% Star Wars LEGO

(...) waiting (...) worked (...) I have also had many problems at K Mart. The good thing about K Mart is that they have many discontinued sets at good prices. The problem is that almost all the sets that are older than 1998 come up not on file. So I (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.theory)