 Marketplace / Theory / 1227
  Re: Bid retractions (was Re: eBay dead again)

(...) Well, nowadays you need a credit card also, don't know exactly what they check, so I don't know if you can get more than one account without the friends credit card number. However, by doing this, you probably HAVE broken laws. I'm not sure (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Bid retractions (was Re: eBay dead again)

(...) According to the registration page at Ebay, you don't need a credit card, just an address: (URL) just created a throw-away account ; it only uses my email address for confirmation. Aren't those free email services grand? Chris (24 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.theory)