 Marketplace / Theory / 12
  Re: Does auction length matter?

(...) Different every time, unless same by chance. (...) No -- the auctions run for several weeks. (...) If I were running really short auctions, I'd probably want to launch them at 5 a.m. on Monday morning and hope for them to close by Thursday (...) (25 years ago, 5-May-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Does auction length matter?

(...) Rilly? I'd want to make sure that the auction runs over both the weekend and weekdays, to catch both at-work and at-home surfers. Steve (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Does auction length matter?

(...) Isn't one a subset of the other? Who's on the net only on weekends but never during the work week (say, in the evenings)? I guess a study would be in order. :) --Todd (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.market.theory)