 Marketplace / Theory / 1192
1191  |  1193
Subject:
Learning experience on eBay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 19:37:21 GMT

I just had an auction finish last night for some 12x24 green bases,
which had TWO bid retractions on the last day from people who couldn't
work out whether the 12x24 was inches or centimetres! (One said she
emailed me about it but if she did, I never received the message). The
pictures were clear enough that it was studs, I would have thought, but
I guess next time I'll have to give dimensions as well!

Kevin
--
Personal Lego Web page:
eBay auctions:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/