 Marketplace / Theory / 1006
    do they have a clue ? —Ray Sanders
   I was in a K-Mart the other day, I spied several Outback sets and one Explorien on the shelf. All had beat up boxes and were scanning full price. I went up to the customer service desk and asked if they would be willing to discount them a little (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: do they have a clue ? —Kurt Williams
     (...) Likely not =). I don't thing Lego give back full credit.. maybe partial credit towards new sets. Speaking of which... could anyone with a vendors license order lego bulk? Or do you have to setup a special agree ment with the lego distrobution? (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: do they have a clue ? —Kurt Williams
   (...) Likely not =). I don't think Lego give back full credit.. maybe partial credit towards new sets. Speaking of which... could anyone with a vendors license order lego bulk? Or do you have to setup a special agree ment with the lego distrobution? (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.theory)