 Marketplace / Shopping / Search Results: factory parts list
 Results 461 – 480 of about 1500.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: A Brick Apart - 10% of sales to go the Lugnet Drive for Servers

Dawn Sullivan wrote in message ... (...) this. Lions Gate Models will join in too - 10% of all sales (parts, instruction CDs and custom kits) until March 1st inclusive will go to LUGNET. That includes my Bricklink store: (URL) my Lions Gate Models (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.388)

  Re: A Brick Apart - 10% of sales to go the Lugnet Drive for Servers

(...) Straa-Vald Parts are in on this deal. 10% of all orders placed from now till March 1st 2004 (inclusive) will be forwarded to Lugnet on March the 2nd. Fortunately we also run our Spring Cleaning Sale now with good discounts on lots of parts. (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.388)

  Re: Technic Parts Finally Added to Pick a Brick

"Dawn Sullivan" <abrickapart@optonline.net> wrote in message news:HtAytu.15Dy@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) grey are (...) there (...) I was in Orlando for a meeting today so of course I had to swing by the Orlando LIC before I headed (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.388)

  Re: Technic Parts Finally Added to Pick a Brick

(...) Mike, It should be there. Here's a link to the pics (URL) I will precede this by saying I started this month with a tribute to the Spirit and Opportunity rovers but lack of time made me spend a total of a hour or so on this. So I am somewhat (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.388)

  Re: Lugnet Server funds drive

I will also jump in on this, however I do need to limit it to "anything but sets". Since my shop has few sets, the vast majority are parts, and I haven't sold but a half dozen sets in the last 2 months, it shouldn't make a dent on the Lugnet (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.388)

  Lugnet Server funds drive

Count Milton Train Works in! Same offer, all new orders placed between now and 1 March will have 10% taken off the top and given to LUGNET. That includes parts, sets and custom Milton Train Works sets, so there's lots to choose from. (URL) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.388)

  Re: A Brick Apart - 10% of sales to go the Lugnet Drive for Servers

In lugnet.admin.finance, Dawn Sullivan wrote: Just wanted to say thank you to all the buyers and sellers who have gotten this off to such a great start. Also, I'd like to point out that the other following shops have also pledged a portion of their (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general) !

parts
(score: 0.388)

  Re: Technic Parts Finally Added to Pick a Brick

(...) No such luck as of yet at the Orlando store. (21 years ago, 15-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.387)

  Re: A Brick Apart - 10% of sales to go the Lugnet Drive for Servers

(...) Cool!! Thanks Greg. :) Since you're joining in, I'll add your last purchase to the total. I do now have green technic 1x6s and 1x12s I'm adding from my PaB spree yesterday. Sorry, no sign of 1x8s yet but I'll let you know if they turn up in (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.387)

  Re: A Brick Apart - 10% of sales to go the Lugnet Drive for Servers

WOW, what a cool idea Dawn!!! Same offer applies in my store too. I don't have the selection Dawn does but do have some good stuff at excellent prices. In fact, the next order I receive, 100% of the order total will be sent to Lugnet! (URL) support (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.387)

  Re: Technic Parts Finally Added to Pick a Brick

Thanks for the tip Rich!!! For those of us without PaB local, it is posts like this that bring the joy of bulk parts to those who would otherwise do without. Technic bricks in bulk is amazing! Greg "Rich Manzo" <Rich@BZPower.com> wrote in message (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.387)

  Re: Technic Parts Finally Added to Pick a Brick

(...) That link doesn't work. (21 years ago, 13-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.387)

  Re: Technic Parts Finally Added to Pick a Brick

(...) Old gray --Rich (21 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.387)

  Re: Technic Parts Finally Added to Pick a Brick

(...) Just so we're absolutely sure: Are the grays the 'old' grays or the 'new' grays? (21 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.387)

  Re: Technic Parts Finally Added to Pick a Brick

(...) Try copying the link rather than clicking on it. Let me know if it still doesn't work. :) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.387)

  Re: Technic Parts Finally Added to Pick a Brick

(...) this might be a dumb question but why do i get this: Not Authorized You are not authorized to view the page you have attempted to load. Please make a selection from the QuickNav bar above, or visit one of our three main sections: everytime i (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.387)

  Re: Technic Parts Finally Added to Pick a Brick

(...) Way cool. Thanks for sharing this info. (I wonder if you can control their packing by remote control? GRIN) But do you need to be a BZPower member to see the picture? I get a "not authorised" when I follow the URL. ++Lar (Posting again because (...) (21 years ago, 11-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.387)

  Technic Parts Finally Added to Pick a Brick

The pick a brick wall at the Palisades center LEGO store finally has technic bricks. Here's a pic of what they have: (URL) you want anything, you can call them at (845) 358-2222 and have them shipped to you. They're sold by the cup. Large cup $12.95 (...) (21 years ago, 11-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.387)

  Legoland Shopping

I'm thinking about driving to Legoland to pick up some bulk bricks. From what I've heard, it's done by the pound. I was just wondering how good the selection is and if the prices are reasonable. Basically, I wanna know if it's better than "shop at (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

list
(score: 0.385)

  Hogwarts Express $39.88 at K-Mart 11-1 thru 11-17

I received a toy flyer in the mail from K-mart yesterday and they list Hogwarts Express for $39.88 (reg $49.99) 11-1 thru 11-17. Also Jack Stone #4609 for $26.47 (reg $29.99) Res-Q copter transport now $17.88 (doesn't list reg price, but Lugnet (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.384)

More:  Next Page >>