 Marketplace / Shopping / Search Results: factory parts list
 Results 1161 – 1180 of 1491.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: FOTW-1349 Studio Set

In lugnet.market.shopping, Dave Johann writes: <snip>... (...) Again, I'm not so sure it's obviously a return, I'm finding a large number of sets being torn open on the shelves and stripped of important parts. I'm in the Hudson Valley of NY, and (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.000)

  Re: FOTW-1349 Studio Set

(...) You said it! I got the 1349 also, no coupon - but still I thought it was a great deal. The box looked like it had been in a war, very nasty looking. I asked if there were parts missing if I could return it, they said no problem. But this is (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Target Lies and Great Buys!

(...) I've been finding the same thing here in the Pacific NW. Nothing stays on the shelves very long around here. I checked out 3 or 4 Targets and they only had a couple odds and ends at the 30% markdown left. I also did a couple TRU, Walmarts, (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.000)

  Re: FOTW-1349 Studio Set

(...) The reasons why I suspect it was a returned item: 1) It was resealed like new 2) the instructions were obviously well used. 3) many of the bags were opend just enough to allow for the passage of certain parts while keeping others inside. These (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.000)

  FOTW-1349 Studio Set

(...) Okay, it's time for me to reveal what's been happening in Los Angeles' San Fernando Valley. I saw most of what Tom mentioned on Wednesday morning as I was one of the cutthroats Maggie C. mentioned. Other notable items I saw but did not buy: (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.000)

  Let's make a LEGO shopping guide for NYC. Where are the deals?

Please tell me where specifically you find the best deals on LEGO in the NYC area? Which stores (identify the location), which towns, etc.? Include Manhattan, the boroughs, Long Island and parts of New Jersey quickly accessible to NYC. Be as (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.999)

  Re: Wal Mart Clearance Finds

(...) Thanks for the tip! I scored 5 MTTs today at a Michigan Walmart. Great parts pack! David Kohrman Lugnet 1117 (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.998)

  Re: Tuesday Morning Report

(...) When I stopped by Tuesday evening at our closest TM, the polar bases were sold out, (I wasn't going to buy one this time at $30, although I like the white baseplates), no Air Zeppelins...shucks! only a stock of sets mentioned in previous posts (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.997)

  Tuesday Morning Report

West Lafayette, Indiana Well, Tuesday Morning appears to be primarily an exercise in the remarkable discounts that can be acheived when your base prices is half again as much as MSRP. I found: Polar Base ($30) Extreme Creatures ($30) Backdrop Studio (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.997)

  Re: Breezeway Cafe and Pizza to Go Are Back!!! Was Re: More new(old) sets on lego.com

Maggie Cambron wrote in message ... (...) Cool! Lookit all those clear curve-topped panels in teh cafe! Question: are the signs on the large upstairs panels stickers or printing? ( I hope stickers...) Kevin ---...--- TOWN Lego Building contest! (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.997)

  Walmart finds

Hi all, Just got back from the local Wal-Mart. Here's what I happened to find, buried in Barbie clearance[1]. <set:4579 Ice Ramp Racers> - $7 For that price, I couldn't pass it up. *Awesome* parts, light blue barrels, the orange 1x1 plates w/ (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.997)

  Re: 3033--Target.com

I made the mistake of purschasing what I thought was the 3033 set at the Target near my house only to find out that it was the 4120 set. If these sets came with a LID, I wouldnt care what set it was. It's a real pain not having the lid on those (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.996)

  Re: 7143 Ep II Jedi Starfighter appears in New Jersey

Ya, I saw some at WM lastnight in Hot Springs, AR on the shelf. No price sticker, and I didn't take one to the scanner...Just didn't really see any usable parts... -Rob "Mr L F Braun" <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.995)

  Re: Forget 3033 get one one of these 5800 Piece boxes!

(...) The two years in the black enable Lego to tell you what to do. The two years in the red enable them to tell you what NOT to do :-). (...) They should really think inside the box! The answear would be not enough parts in the box, and their the (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.uk)

parts
(score: 0.995)

  Where can 4788 Ogel Mutant Ray be found?

I have found all Alpha Team: Mission Deep Sea sets but the Ogel Mutant Ray 4788. Who has it, it is listed here on LUGNET for $10, but where? Looks like a good source of Drones, trans-antifreeze spears and assorted black parts. Please help if you (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.994)

  Re: 3033--Target.com

(...) hello I ordered 20 of these about a month ago and instead of the 3033 1200 piece tub they shipped me 20 different blue tubs with only around 500 parts. I cannot remember the number of this tub. It is the one without lid. This was a large pain (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.993)

  8275 Motorized Bulldozer

Went to S@H to put the 8275 on my wish list...S@H couldn't find it! Has this already been retired? Joseph (17 years ago, 26-Dec-07, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.993)

  Bring back the old

I was looking through my parts last night and came across some of the old space men. I looked at them and thought that it would be great if Lego did these as a collection series. They could do them just like the Starwars Character sets were done. (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.993)

  Re: FOTW - SHell sets on clearance sale

The sets are available in my area as well. I just picked up 2 2537 and 2 2538. I have thought about buying out the stock myself, but the sets don't really seem to be worth that much on ebay or brickbay. I still may buy out the two sets above though, (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.993)

  Re: 3033--Target.com

I wrote about the lid less sets last year in Dear Lego (URL) don't know if they plan on doing this again, but a letter to dear Lego surely doesn't hurt. Rose P.S. I finally bought one of these on clearance last fall for $10. They also had 3033's on (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.993)

More:  Next Page >>