 Marketplace / Shopping / 9887
  Lego kiosk spotted in PA

While shopping at the King of Prussia mall in suburban Philadelphia, PA my wife and I came across a large retail Lego kiosk. The kiosk was in the middle of the mall walkway and manned by one employee. It was about the size of the kiosks that sells (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Lego kiosk spotted in PA

(...) I was in the local Waldenbooks a few weeks ago and struck up a conversation about Lego with one of the clerks when she commented on my Lego watch. According to her, Waldenbooks partners with Lego for the holiday shopping season (which I (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Lego kiosk spotted in PA

(...) There are a lot of Kiosks going up for the holiday season. There is another one here in Atlanta at the Perimeter Mall. The setup is exactly the same, has the new Harry Potter, new Bionicle, new Jack Stone, Galidor, and the new Explore items. (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Lego kiosk spotted in PA

(...) FYI, we just launched a full list of the current Kiosks. Check it out here: (URL) out a location near you! Jake --- Jake McKee Senior Producer LEGO Direct (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Lego kiosk spotted in PA

(...) Cool! But, why is it under the heirarchy of Bionicle at the top? Is that a mistake? -Tim (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Lego kiosk spotted in PA

(...) Hello all! I work for a Waldenbooks in the Baltimore area, and I helped set up and have since spent a lot of my time working at the LEGO kiosk. Yes, the prices are all marked up (a $50 set becomes $55, etc.), and the worst part is no employee (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)