 Marketplace / Shopping / 9872
9871  |  9873
Subject:
Interesting new way to shop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 21 Sep 2002 00:24:18 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I just ran across this:

http://catalogs.google.com/cathp

I love it when Google sneaks little beta functions into their site without
announcing them.

LEGO is taking a part...in fact, the newest catalog is available for you to
view if you haven't received it yet:

http://catalogs.google.com/catalogs?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&safe=off&issue=13291&catpage=cover&catview=thumb

What's really quite neat is that you can also browse past catalogs:

http://catalogs.google.com/catalogs?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&safe=off&sidx=1&category=/Toys+%26+Hobbies/Toys&catalog=Lego&archive=1

Including the elusive Star Wars special:

http://catalogs.google.com/catalogs?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&safe=off&issue=9558&catpage=cover&catview=thumb

Matt