 Marketplace / Shopping / 9709
Re: Questions about the Lego Store in Chicago
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 15:55:27 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Paul Sinasohn writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Mike Timm writes:
On Mon, 22 Jul 2002 07:08:35 GMT, "James Seibert" <james@vci.net>
wrote:

Hi,

I have some questions for Chicago residents about the Lego store in The
Shops at North Bridge.

I've been to this store twice, while on business trips. Mike has it mostly
right, though I'm not sure if it qualifies as a full LIC. It carries Scala
as well as Bellville. Last time I was there, they had a wide selection of
Robotics sensors (none on sale)

I think you're right, Paul - it's not quite a LIC, but rather an official
member of The LEGO Stores:
http://www.lego.com/eng/legostores/legostores.asp?Store=6&Content=features

I've been there myself on a business trip, and I seem to remember taking I57
to Lakeshore Drive from the south up to Navy Pier.  I parked nearby to the
pier and caught a free trolley/bus from outside the pier that ran east-west
and ran under Michigan Ave right near The Shops at North Bridge.

Enjoy!