 Marketplace / Shopping / 9708
9707  |  9709
Subject:
This just in
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 04:10:29 GMT

(allow me to have a little fun)

This just in more coupons are out there for ZanyBrainy. We go live to Brian
the Brick for this report.

I am standing here outside ZanyBrainy with my coupons. Do you have yours? If
you don't you need to get the YX115. This coupon gives you 10% off your
entire online purchase.

John back to you.

We go live to Nick the Nut outside of FAO Schwartz

I am standing here outside FAO Schwarz with my coupons. Do you have your? If
you don't you need to get the YX114. This coupon gives you 10% off your
entire online purchase.

John back to you.

Well as you can see you are viewers are the first to know about the new
coupons. Enjoy your shopping and remembr if you see me. MOVE OUT OF MY WAY.

Goodnight.