 Marketplace / Shopping / 9700
9699  |  9701
Subject:
Questions about the Lego Store in Chicago
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 07:08:35 GMT

Hi,

I have some questions for Chicago residents about the Lego store in The
Shops at North Bridge.

Do they run product specials?

Do you need local coupons for specials?

Do they have a wide selection of products?

Do they have out of production items?

What is the easiest route to get to the store? I am heading up there in Aug
on I-57 North.

Thanks in advance,

James