 Marketplace / Shopping / 9692
    Re: Lego clearance at Kohl's —Scott Runkle
   (...) Hi John, could you let us know where you're located? I went to my local Kohl's today, and everything was only 10% off, which is actually not a good discount, since their regular prices are above normal msrp anyway. I am located in Southeastern (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Lego clearance at Kohl's —John Morgan
     This store is in Knoxville Tenn. They also had the 10% off sale on the current stock of Legos. I found the 70% off stuff on thier clearance shelves, not in the regular stock shelf. I actually almost missed it the first time. yes, I agree 10% off (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Lego clearance at Kohl's —Justin Pankey
   (...) Hi Scott, As you know, I'm located in Southeastern Michigan. I've found the same deals here locally, however, my experience with Kohl's has been that they do their clearances at different times. BTW, the sets are marked down 40% and the the (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Lego clearance at Kohl's —Mike Timm
   (...) My experience with Kohl's is what they have or if they even HAVE any Lego on clearance varies greatly from store to store. The store closest to me hardly ever has any clearance Lego and when it does it's not much. The second closest one has (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)