 Marketplace / Shopping / 941
    Lego sale at Kmart, coupon at TRU —Maggie Cambron
   In the Sunday newspaper flyers Kmart is having its buy one Lego get another for 50% off sale this week again Oct. 17 through Oct. 23. Also, Toys R Us has a coupon you can redeem for a free extreme racer when you buy any Lego item at $24.99 or more (...) (25 years ago, 17-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Lego sale at Kmart, coupon at TRU —Julie Krenz
      (...) Always scan the box, many times the final markdown sticker never makes it on the box. Anytime I see a clearance sticker I scan to check the real price and I have been pleasantly surprised. Julie (25 years ago, 17-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

         Re: Lego sale at Kmart, coupon at TRU —Ray Sanders
     I'll second that motion. This is very true. Always ask for a price check. K-Mart and the sale: Time to move on all those purple buckets I've seen here and there. $4.50 (from original $5.99) is pretty decent for 400 pcs. Although some K-Marts have (...) (25 years ago, 17-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Lego sale at Kmart, coupon at TRU —Frank Filz
   (...) Well, that's the 2nd Target I've heard of with the $15.74 price on Sphynx's Secret Surprise. I think that someone made a data base error. Our Target had them on clearance (with a red tag) several months ago during the big Target LEGO (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)