 Marketplace / Shopping / 9344
    Re: Tired of Paying for Dirty, Discolored and Damaged LEGO —Kevin Wilson
   Greg Perry wrote in message ... (...) time). Oh believe me Greg, you're not alone. Here's one message I posted about this kind of thing to Bricklink: (URL) just don't buy used pieces AT ALL because of the risk of getting what Richard Marchetti terms (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Tired of Paying for Dirty, Discolored and Damaged LEGO —Greg Perry
     (...) Kevin - Thanks for providing some feedback in relation to my venting. It's good to know it's not "just me" but also on the other hand a bit disheartening since judging from the BrickLink thread you referenced there's plenty of this going on. (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Tired of Paying for Dirty, Discolored and Damaged LEGO —Maggie Cambron
     (...) I too am extremely picky about my used parts so I only buy new or pick through bargain lots from eBay (I'm the kind of person who has trouble picking out produce at the grocery store because after the first few pieces I start to see every (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Tired of Paying for Dirty, Discolored and Damaged LEGO —Richard Marchetti
   (...) You were preaching to the choir... -- Hop-Frog (Scariest Commentator on Lugnet) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)