 Marketplace / Shopping / 9321
Re: Any Lego Places to Visit in St. Louis, MO ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 13:36:01 GMT

Conrad,

I wouldn't say there is anything special Lego-wise
here in St. Louis. We have the standard stores:
Wal-Marts, K-Marts, Targets, TRUs, KB and three KB
Outlets sprinkled here and there.

Last weekend the KB at the South County Mall (I55 &
I270) still had 1 Technic Destroyer for $30, a couple
Technic Battle Droids at a reduced price, at least 2
dozen Droid Fighters at $4.99 w/ the bonus of buy 2
get 1, and some other misc (non-SW) sets that I didn't
pay attention to.

Maybe somebody else in the STL newsgroup knows
something I don't or missed.

--Jack
AFOL, St. Louis

PS: Have a good time here in STL. Try to go to Fitz's
(in the University City Loop) if you get a chance; its
a great diner that brews and bottles its own soda on
premise and has awesome floats. Plus you can get just
about any cuisine on the Loop as well. :)

--- Conrad Frank <conradfrank@attbi.com> wrote:
Hi all.

I may be going to Saint Louis, MO next month, and
wanted to know if
there were any places I should check out for Lego
deals.

I'm from the Los Angeles, CA area, so please let me
know of any stores
that might not be in my local area.

Thanks!

Conrad Frank