 Marketplace / Shopping / 930
  Purple Buckets clearance at Shopko

The Purple 400 pc. buckets are on clearance at least at my Shopko for $4.99. Add in the 25% off through Sat. and you've got a great deal. I couldn't get the extra 20% off for the grand opening sale mentioned earlier, but I did use a $2 off coupon. (...) (25 years ago, 15-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Purple Buckets clearance at Shopko

(...) Note that the buckets were not marked clearance. They were on an endcap marked $9.99 but rang up as $4.99. -John Van (25 years ago, 16-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)