 Marketplace / Shopping / 930
929  |  931
Subject:
Purple Buckets clearance at Shopko
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 23:57:28 GMT

The Purple 400 pc. buckets are on clearance at least at my Shopko for $4.99.
Add in the 25% off through Sat. and you've got a great deal.  I couldn't get
the extra 20% off for the grand opening sale mentioned earlier, but I did use
a $2 off coupon.  Two buckets for $6.02 ain't bad.

Oh, the store had several pages of the coupons at the service desk, which was
nice since my NLW pitched ours.

-John Van