 Marketplace / Shopping / 934
Re: Purple Buckets clearance at Shopko
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 03:21:44 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, John VanZwieten writes:
The Purple 400 pc. buckets are on clearance at least at my Shopko for $4.99.
Add in the 25% off through Sat. and you've got a great deal.  I couldn't get
the extra 20% off for the grand opening sale mentioned earlier, but I did use
a $2 off coupon.  Two buckets for $6.02 ain't bad.

Oh, the store had several pages of the coupons at the service desk, which was
nice since my NLW pitched ours.

Note that the buckets were not marked clearance.  They were on an endcap
marked $9.99 but rang up as $4.99.

-John Van