 Marketplace / Shopping / 929
Re: S@H Classic Favourites
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 19:42:35 GMT

James Brown wrote:

In lugnet.market.shopping, Paul Sinasohn writes:
Is there a factor service for Canada??

<shrug> Ask Larry, he's the man.

I have been thinking about it. My CU hit me with a fee for a canadian MO
again.

If you live in Canada, have a good rep, and are comfortable with
positional swings of as much as 1000 US either way (that is, you need to
be somewhat liquid, cashwise) and are interested, drop me a note.

It pains me to need a factor in Canada but I seem to.